Good Questions to Ask a Guy: – Everyone tends to have crushes and nowadays many a times it’s the girl who needs to step forward to get to know the guy. So for being able to know about the guy you are interested in, you need to have some Good Questions to Ask a Guy in order to strengthen the bond with him. Moreover, asking the right questions will eventually help you to know him better.
Really Good Questions to Ask a Guy:-
A woman’s vocabulary is considered to be much more than a man and so maximum times it’s the woman who speaks most of the time. Generally, guys incline to remain quiet even if they’re nervous. So it’s quite obvious that it’s the ladies who need to keep the flow going and the sole way to do it is to have Good Questions to Ask a Guy. Generally, there are two types of questions, viz. open-ended and closed-ended. Closed-ended simply involves a ‘yes’ or ‘no’, so it should be avoided as it leaves no room for improvement.
Girls should have some really good questions in order to keep the conversation alive. So here are 20 Good Questions to Ask a Guy in your dates:
You can start with food cuisines as it is a Good Questions to Ask a Guy and while talking about it, you can also enquire which restaurant he likes to visit the most so in future you can plan something for him there.
If you are an avid reader, then you can know if he also likes reading books. So this is also one of the Good Questions to Ask a Guy. Moreover, you can make it interesting by asking him if he any day gets stranded in an island, what kind of books, he would want to read and stories like that.
You May Also Like: – Flirty Questions to Ask a Guy
Most guys enjoy traveling to different places and going on vacation trips. So traveling is one good topic for Good Questions to Ask a Guy. You can also ask him about his dream holiday place, for example where he wants to have his dream vacation and what he wants to do there and if he has any ambitions or places where he want to reach. Questions like this will open him up more and it will be a smooth flow.
Everyone adores their school, college life. So talking about it is one of the Good Questions to Ask a Guy. He will relish it more as it will hold his best memories. Along with that, you can also dig into him to know about the embarrassing and worst experience of his and together share a good laugh. Of course, in this process, you shall have to be engaging too and share your part and find some common instances.
One thing that drives men crazy is video games, no matter what their age is. Almost all guys like it and play it whenever they find some time. So talking about it perhaps the best Good Questions to Ask a Guy and if he sees you like it too, he will enjoy more.
20 Really Good Questions to Ask a Guy to Get to Know Him:-
- What’s your favorite movie?
- Would you prefer to be smart or happy, and why?
- What’s the earliest memory you have?
- What do you like to do with your free time?
- What is your favorite sport to watch/play?
- If you inherited or won a million dollars, what would you do with it?
- Tell me about your best friend.
- What is your favorite food?
- What about yourself do you find the most pride in?
- Which is more logical to follow—your heart or your head?
- What’s your favorite thing to do on a beautiful Spring/Summer/Fall/Winter day?
- Do you have any nicknames?
- If you had met me before, how would you describe me?
- What’s your favorite car?
- What is your funniest childhood memory?
- If you were told you only had one week left to live, what would you do?
- What’s the first thing you’d save in a fire?
- What is your favorite romantic activity?
- Who is or was your celebrity crush?
- What was the last movie you saw?